Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2 months old

Our little man is 2 months old today! Time goes so fast and time is running out until I have to return to work. ugh. Henry and I have so much fun together every day : )

Henry goes for his 2 month dr appt next Thursday - I'm anxious to see how tall he is and how much he weighs (officially). From what I can measure he is 23 1/2 inches and 12 lbs.

Nothing too much new, he still smiles all the time, has been laying on his belly pulling his head up for a while now, and no we're working on grabbing things- I'm not sure he knows what's gonig on when he grabs his rattles... it's kind of funny to watch his eyes when doing it.

Sleep is still good, he usually gets up once during the night which is nice. He's eating great- eats a lot, sometimes I wonder if I can keep up with him, but I'll try as long as I can.
Some new pics below

He loves sucking on his fists-- sometimes he sucks his thumb or his pointer finger- but mostly the whole fist! : )


This one was funny- I put him in his chair put on a baby Einstein movie- I think he loved it!


Just hanging out




Playing with his rattle
Gottcha with a smile coming
playing on his tummy..

2 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

Look at that little peanut, wow time does fly doesn't it! Look at him so focused on the tv, typical male! LOL
Have fun Shelly!

Anonymous said...

We haven't seen Henry for a whole week now, and it seems like he has really grown in that time! Miss the little guys so much. See you Sunday and I'll try to share him that day!
Grandma Pagel