So last week I had to to New Orleans for our work. It was the best show we've ever put on, we launched this great new product and in my 11 years of doing trade shows, I've never seen anything like it! The booth traffic was amazing, we gave a Nook eReader away every hour in the booth for people that watched our presentation- that was a great draw! I also planned a reception that was also a big hit. SO much work, SO hard to leave the kiddo's, especially Stella. That was the first time I've ever really left her for more than 10 hours or so. It was a pain lugging the breast pump there and hauling home all the milk (though I did pump and dump twice : ) but worth it for my girl! Love being able to give her the good stuff!
Brendon has his hands full while I was gone, but they kept busy and they all did fine! I did get sick when I got home for 24 hours, had a high fever but the next day I felt better.
The kids are doing awesome. Stella stands by herself now and puts her arms in the air and smiles this amazing smile like "look at me everyone- I can stand"! I try to get her to come to me then, but her feet stay planted! She has taken like 1 or 1 1/2 steps but not walking yet. She loves going up the stairs and climbing on everything. She's such a great little girl, I love her to pieces! Henry is such a boy... all he wants to do the minute he gets home is play outside with the neighbors! We have some great neighbor kids, the twin girls next door and their brother Sam love Henry and Stella and then Henry has also started playing with the 2 boys across the street too- so most evenings if you drive by our house, there are likely 6 or more kids playing in our yard- I love that! Henry hates coming in to eat dinner, and is usually "too busy" to take a bath he says.
My sister Beth was due to have a baby last Saturday, I'm glad she didn't have the baby while I was gone! Henry asked when her baby will come out and I said maybe tomorrow, and he said "No, I think Thursday", so let's see if he's right! The gender is TBD, but I think most people are guessing boy, but I think we could use a playmate for Stella! : )
Here are some pics!
| Stella at the library |
| This picture cracks me up- it's the Pagel cousins on Mothers Day- Landon was mad, Henry was mad because Landon was mad and Cooper was just fed up I guess! They'll love this one when they are older! |
| My girl! |
| Love the sit and spin thing |
| Extra green beans growing in the field that dad planted- they are much bigger now. This was a week ago |
| Stella just cruisin around the living room |
| My dad and Henry plowing up the field getting ready to plan sweet corn |
| Stella loves to sit on Henry's old potty chair! |
| The golf cart I got last year at a garage sale for $15! Thank you Jamie Lindell for fixing it for us! |
| Brady got up in the morning and laid on Brendon to watch cartoons, then Henry woke up and had to copy Brady! Classic boys! |
| Stella loves the remote- thought this was funny, she couldn't find it for a minute! |
| Henry and Stella love to sit by each other on the weekend mornings and even hold hands and share some cheerios! : ) |
| Love her big blue eyes! |
2 comments:
Yay to the garden! I'll have to ask you for advice when things start dyin. ;)
Stella, you can play with Mack....He likes girls. ;)
I did have a few things that never came up and a couple things that came up quite strange... but a few things I can grow pretty well. I like to at least try! : )
Stella will love Mack, she's learning to give wonderful kisses (open mouth you know) Mack will love it! HA
Post a Comment