Oh I hate this part... my wonderful maternity leave is coming to an end. I hate hate hate hate the thought of leaving my girl every day. I don't mind working and I'm so very thankful to have such a good job, but the thought of somone else getting to take care of my baby all day, it breaks my heart! I remember how horrible it was when Henry started daycare... I always refer to it as one of the worst days of my life! I just have such a hard time with leaving my kiddo's.
I know I well get over it, and it will all be fine, but I just stare and Stella and wish I could be with her even more! I tell her all the time that soon she gets to go to school with Henry and she'll get to meet lots of new friends! Henry must have heard me one time, because the other night Brendon and Henry were talking about Stella coming to school with him, and Henry said Stella shouldn't go to school because then mom will be sad...
So next week I'll be a blubbering mess, but again, I'm sure I'll get over it. I AM however still trying to win the lottery! :)
Stella is doing awesome, she's so happy. The only time she cries is when she's tired. She's been sleeping through the night for 3 or 4 weeks now (awesome! : ) and she is growing so much! I think she's even getting ready to roll over soon! She sometimes gets to her side then back to her back... it's pretty cute! I guess Henry was only 3 months when he rolled, so maybe she will too soon. I hate that she's growing up so fast already!
Henry is also doing great, he loves being a big brother still. He calls Stella "our Stella girl" or "our Stella princess" or "our Stella girl princess".. he's so funny. He talks and talks and talks... he's a great talker and speaks pretty clear too.
Stella had her baptism this past weekend so we had a nice mass and a great party afterward. I'll post some pics soon.
All in all, (and knock on wood) everything at the Pagel house is good. Stella will be 12 weeks old on Friday, I couldn't imagine our family without her!
2 comments:
That breaks my heart Shelly, the last week is a tough one before returning back to work! I am still trying to win the lottery too, tell ya what if I win I will share with you! Have a great last week!
You got a deal Stacy! : )
Post a Comment