Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Henry loves his sister!
Henry's new big boy bed-- he loves it and sleeps so good so far!
Stella's cute new hat!

Stella's first time in the Bumbo!
Henry and I went up to the field to pick a couple of our pumpkins.. he "hauled" this one back all on his own!
She's getting so big!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stella is growing up too fast! Did you paint her toenails? Cute! Will be over tonight for some cuddling and kisses!

StacyBraatz said...

Look at that peanut smiling!! Henry rocks, we actually had to lay with Brady too when he was little, we finally said enough and it was as easy as that! LOL Owen is trying, we put him to bed and he says "lay down".. ha forget it we are not getting in that habit again! Good luck!

Shelly Pagel said...

I tell Henry I'm going to go downstairs and he starts yelling, NO, laydown with me... ugh.. I've tried just leaving but he just screams and cries... I don't lay with him in his big bed, but I sit at the end of the bed and read books til he falls asleep... baby steps I guess! It's a hard habit to break and I won't be doing that with Stella-- live and learn right!

StacyBraatz said...

Just wanted to say I jinxed it, ever since I wrote this O has been alittle turd going to bed! LOL