Someone told me to document the funny things toddlers say because you forget them... and that is so true.. Henry says things daily that make Brendon and I just bust out... here are a few recent ones
A fly was in the car and I taught Henry to say "shew fly don't bother me" so he said that, and Brendon said to him, is that fly bothering you.. and Henry said "it's driving my nuts"!
The other day he was watching Green Eggs and Ham and ran into the living room when it was over and said "Peace Out Mommy"
When he was being naughty and I was having a talk with him he said "I'm a little bit sad at you mommy".
We were eating cereal at breakfast one morning and Henry said when Stella gets teeth she can have some of my cheerios
This one isn't funny, but I just love when I says I love you Henry... and he replies I love you too mommy in full sentence rather just "love you"
We we eating at the dinner table and he said, I think all in one breath too, when Stella gets bigger and gets teeth she can sit in that chair and mommy sits in that chair and daddy in this chair and Henry and this chair (he's got something about Stella and teeth) : )
Henry loves his buddy ( this little security toy he has) and I said you want your buddy honey and he said "no I'm a little bit busy right now".
I have to get better are writing these down, but I love the fact we have such a funny little kid.
3 comments:
Hahaha! ;) So funny. Can't wait.
Gatta love them!!!! Good for you for writing them down, he will get a chuckle out of it when he gets bigger and can read them!
Silly Henry! Love that boy!
Post a Comment