Just had my 34 week Dr appt and it's all going great. I'm measuring right on track at 34 weeks, I go again at 36 weeks and then it's every week from then on! Oh it's going SOO fast- I almost want this time to slow down so I can enjoy more of it! The baby was kickin up a storm when she did the heartbeat scan so the heart rate was 160bpm. I've only gained 1lb in 2 weeks again, so it puts me at a total of 20lbs thus far which I really like and my Dr said is just perfect. Everything else is great with baby.
Henry is starting to potty train at school this week- he's been going potty on and off since 16 months, and then several weeks ago, out of no where, he just started going 3-4 times a day at daycare, so they decided this week was a good time to start going diaper free and just wearing undies. Monday he did awesome- he had no accidents at all, even when we ran errands after daycare and went out to eat- no accidents. When we were at Little Oscars for dinner, he told me he had to go potty 3 times, yes 3 times and all in a row. He gets so excited when he goes that he has a hard time finishing... so it's multiple trips in there. That can take a while since each time we sit and go, and talk and he asks a million questions and then we wash our hands, dry them and all that... so it can be a good 15 minute ordeal.. but it's great that he's doing well. Tuesday wasn't quite as good- well at school it was great, but at home he went #2 (of course I wasn't home- so Bren got to clean him up). Then later that night another accident. But overall, he's doing great. We're not pushing him and when it happens it happens, he's still really young he's only 2 years and 3 months- so we have time. Of course it would be great for him to be fully potty-trained by the time the new baby comes- but if not, that is just fine too.
Other than that, the Pagel family is doing very well and we're slowing getting things ready for this new baby to come-- still projects to do and the baby's room to get ready-- but all in good time, we should have about 6 more weeks to complete it! : )
2 comments:
It goes by so fast Shell, even faster once he or she is born, seems the more kids you have and the older they get the faster it goes!! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy Shelly!! I am so excited for you!
Way to go Henry with the potty training! What a big boy!! Pregnancy goes so fast! I can't believe your #2 is so close to his/her brithday! Wow. Yeah!!!
Post a Comment