We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Christmas Eve night we spent with Brendon's mom and dad and the Pagel family... we had a nice dinner and wonderful time watching the kids getting spoiled! Soo many gifts! Then Christmas morning we opened our presents from Santa and then my family came over for Christmas brunch.. mom didn't want us driving out in the gravel roads to their house with the weather, so it was moved to our house. It worked out great and was very fun. Then off to the Duden Christmas for a couple hours, and the finished the night at the Niebur Christmas at my grandma's... Henry was in such a good mood the whole time.. we were up til after 9pm (normal bedtime is 7:30).. I couldn't believe how happy he was. He even went up to my cousin Cathy and said "poop", so Cathy found me and asked if he went in the potty and I just said not usually, then Henry said it again, so we went to the potty, and he sat there and I held him up and he had some toots, so I said "done?" and he said no, then all the sudden a poop came out! Oh we were so proud and he ran to tell everyone "poop in potty"... so that was fun, it was his first poop in a big potty. These potty incidents are very hit and miss, and I know he's no where near ready to be trained yet, but it sure is fun getting started!
Henry and Brendon in Henry's new tent!

Henry figured out how he can ride his new tractor.. this boy rides everything he can!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Xmas. I love the tent! Too cute.
Post a Comment