Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful thanksgiving this year again and we have so very much to be thankful for! We had a busy Thanksgiving day- Henry "luckily?" got up extra early this day, so he was ready for an early nap, then went to Brendon's mom and dad's for lunch with all the Pagel relatives-- Landon was pretty excited to play with him, when we walked in the door Landon wanted to play and I said Henry has to eat lunch first and Landon says " he can eat lunch tomorrow".. what a funny boy. Then at 4 we headed over to my aunt's house in Farmington- a small gathering of 70 people or so including a 1 day old baby girl! My cousin Melony had a baby the day before and made a stop in to say hi and show off the baby- I forget how little they are! She is adorable. Henry had tons of fun playing with all the kids- he just giggled and ran around and laughed the whole time!

I'm still shocked at how much our boy is talking- we laugh at him every day : ) Just tonight after he sprayed resolve carpet cleaner in his face, I go (jokingly) I hope he's not blind.. then Brendon from afar, goes "Henry can you see me" and started opening and closing his fists... then Henry jumps off my lap and runs over to where Brendon was standing and started doing that with his fists too! We just laughed.. seriously this boy makes us laugh all the time!! BTW- he is fine from the Resolve.. we washed out his eyes and face and he's good to go. He's a tough guy!

I went out, like I do every year, with my two sisters on Black Friday shopping. We left at 5:30 and we went to Cottage Grove- it was awesome, there were NO lines to wait in! We went to about 5 stores then lunch and were back to get our kids from my mom's house by noon! Henry was soo tired- he had a lot of fun playing with Brady and Grandma all morning!

Fun times- I'll post some new pictures later.

No comments: