These next picture were taken while I was a 3M resort in Park Rapids. 3M owns a place called Wonewok. It's over a 700 acre place .. it's a very elite place and I was excited to be invited there.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Last Friday I met Brendon and Henry in Northfield, we had a dr appt to check Henry's ears.. good news, his ears are back to normal. He got weighed fully clothed/diapered and was 25lbs! Whoa- a big boy-- I can't believe he's 25lbs-- he's filling out nicely! : ) Then we decided to go to Brendon's work to sit in the big trucks! Here is Henry on the horse in the entry way.
This was really cute... I said "say cheese", and Henry would bend down and smile like that.. funny little boy.
Hey look- even more beer!
Driving the Bud Semi with Dad



These next picture were taken while I was a 3M resort in Park Rapids. 3M owns a place called Wonewok. It's over a 700 acre place .. it's a very elite place and I was excited to be invited there.
These next picture were taken while I was a 3M resort in Park Rapids. 3M owns a place called Wonewok. It's over a 700 acre place .. it's a very elite place and I was excited to be invited there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, that little guy is so handsome! Kids are the best! Yes Chrissy and Ryan had there baby yesterday 6-8-09 around noon. They are all doing well:)
I just love the pictures with his Dad, he looks so happy and proud. Wow that resort looks like a lot of fun too.
Post a Comment