So I'm in Denver and things are going better than I thought it would be. Brendon called me after he got Henry to bed and that was a nice relief. I'm sure tomorrow (day 2) will be harder. I just hope Henry doesn't wonder where the heck I am! I can't wait to come home! The trade show is going well- the set up and meetings are good- a copule minor bloops but nothing that we couldn't fix.
All fo rnow
4 comments:
Girl, you are so close to us. Lets get together!
really? I leave tomorrow morning but I am free for a couple hours after around 7:30 tonight? If you guys feel like getting me (I don't have a car) I'd have a couple drinks with you- but if not, it's fine too. Trade shows wear me out! We are planning to come see you in KS when you move.. Road trip with Brendon and Henry!! ; )
That probably won't work that late tonight. We will shoot for KS! We should of planned this better! Ha! Hope your trip is going wonderful and you are enjoying the weather.
loving the weather- it's t-shirt weather! : ) Ya- lots of work at these shows -- early mornings and late nights so it's hard to do anything really "fun".. KS for sure! Have I mentioned I miss Henry?? Brendon too! : )
Post a Comment