Our little Henry is 3 months old already- wow time flies! He's getting so big and so fun. He's such a good boy. Everytime we're out people make the comment of how good he is and how quiet he is. I think Henry just loves checking everything and everyone out when we're out and about he hardly has time to make a peep.
I think his latest trick is going to be rolling over, seem so early, but he's almost there! It's so funny watching him because he gets so close to flipping and then stops. Many times I push him over when he gets that close so he knows what he should try to do- it's so much fun.
Sending him off to daycare still stinks, but we have to do it.
Our house in Hastings is officially sold and we close July 15th. We're actively looking for a new home and think we've found a great one in Hampton. Hampton will be a nice location for both of us, close to 47 for Brendon to go to work and close to 52 for me to head up to St. Paul. I'd rather have Brendon and Henry have a shorter drive then me, so it works out good. We're going to look at the house again tonight and might even put in an offer!!
We'll keep you posted! And I'll get some new pics of Henry posted tonight or tomorrow.
2 comments:
Congrats on the house deal and good luck with the one in Hampton! Sounds like things are moving good for you!
Wow time flies, 3 months already!! Glad the whole house thing is going well for you, I know how frustrating that can be! Good luck with all that!
Post a Comment