I had a good week, nothing much new. The baby moves around a lot which is really nice after our little scare last week. I have another appt next Wed just to double check things are ok with the heartbeat and then I actually start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks instead of the 4. It's silly, but I love going to the doctor- it's very nice to hear that little heartbeat moving along each visit.
So some friends of mine did the "needle/thread" test to me this past weekend... It supposedly tells you the sex and the # of children you'll have. Mine and Brendons both went boy, girl, boy and then stopped. So I guess we're having 3 kids-- what the heck happend to 2 that we sort of planned on! : ) It was funny that the other girls that did it, theirs was right on... so who knows, it might just be true!
Even though so many people tend to guess boy for me, myself, I still just think who the heck knows and we won't know until the little pagel kid comes out!
I bought our, I guess 2nd purchase of baby items-- 1st purchase was the pack n play, 2nd purchase was a little snow suit I saw at Walmart-- so soft and warm. It's light blue with Tiger and Pooh on it-- I figure that is gender nuetral enough-- just because it's blue doesn't mean a girl can't wear it!
Almost forgot-- LP should be about 13 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2lbs right now!
All for now
6 comments:
I am changing my vote to a girl! And I am also like to predicting a thick head of beautiful red hair! Grandmas can change their mind....
Looking forward to 16 weeks from now!!!!!
We did the needle thread trick too-- both of ours said 3 boys... AND my chinese lunar calendar thing told me I was having a boy too... And- they tell me its a girl... so.....
OH MAN- this Little girl BETTER come out a little girl! We have one more ultrasound on the 26- hopefully they can double check for me. AAHHH!!!! My vote for you-- GIRL--- our babies have the exact same heart rate all the time!
Red hair....mmm... haven't we discussed this mom! I guess in about 15 weekss we'll see how good those Gergen gene's are!
And to Mindi's point- that's crazy that they all said boy-- how funny! Like I said, you just never know until that baby comes out-- except when you find out via ultrasound of course! It's funny the little needle thread thing was accurate for Rick and Amy and Michele and Jamie and that Brendon and ours said the same thing-- a little freaky, but you just never know!
Brendon was a 'typical' big brother at about age 4...(not nice to his little brother), but he thought it was funny. (He was pretty comical!) One time they got new cowboy boots and Theron could barely walk in his and Brendon would give him just a little nudge and Theron would tip over. He got a good laugh out of it. I'm glad he hasn't changed! p.s. I'm still voting for the red hair too!!
why doesn't that surprise me that Brendon would do something like that-- some things will never change : ) I'm surprised Theron still likes him!
Those three boys were the most smiley kids you could ever have seen! They all grinned from ear to ear all the time!! With you two for parents...this kid can't help but be a happy go lucky kid!! :)
Post a Comment