Friday, September 21, 2007

First Movement!!

Today I was having lunch with my friend Laura, and in the middle of the conversation I stop and give this funny look-- she said "what" and there it was, the first flutter! I thought maybe I had felt it move before, but after feeling this, now I'm sure this was the time! It was awesome! Only lasted a few second, but it is just how they explain it will be, just a little flutter or like popcorn popping. Now I can't wait for it to happen again : )

4 comments:

Bakken Board said...

How cool!!! Way to go baby! What a neat feeling-- just wait till Brendon can feel it too! Bekki B.

Shelly Pagel said...

Hey Bekki-- ya, it's so cool! It's something you just keep waiting and waiting for and then when you don't expect it-- there it is, little flutter flutter in your belly! : )

Mindi Kay said...

I felt my first movement around this time too- and If I remember right it was only a week or two later that Taylor felt it move-- and sometimes you just have to sit still and Brendon will have to be patient and just hold is hand on there and then he'll eventually get a kick-- Taylor would rub my tummy and he would always get a kick- she has good aim- she always gets him right in the palm of his hand! :)

And you just wait- I really started showing around week 18-20- that is when I got my first - look at that belly- reactions-- and- I'm still jealous that you STILL are feeling good-- I was still throwing up at 16 weeks- urg! Count your blessings! :) Just keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't come later!

Shelly Pagel said...

I'm excited for the "kicks" and I know Brendon is too-- good to know it's only a couple weeks away!

I'm just about 18 weeks now, so hopefully he or she will start pushing me out soon-- everyone is different though, it's just hard to be patient sometimes.

I'm soo lucky I've never been sick.. I'd never know I was even pregnant except for going to the dr and hearing the heartbeat. Everytime I go, I ask "is it still in there?" : )

See ya soon!